Keep users where you want them during maintenance periods and upgrades. GOGO WP Maintenance Mode is highly configurable with a number of preset options for your Maintenance screen. When used in GOGO Framework themes, the Maintenance button becomes a readily accessible option in your Website Setup section.
- Create Maintenance Mode Schedules
- Set Maintenance Mode Timer to Automatically Shut-off after set time
- Preset Maintenance Mode Screens
- Completely Custom Screens using Visual Composer
- “Zero Downtime” Maintenance mode allows users to edit website, without frontend changing
|Release Date:||November 28, 2015|
|Last Update:||February 21, 2016|